468x60 Ads

Saturday, 20 October 2012

"My Lady Boss" Movie Trailer starring Marian Rivera and Richard Gutierrez

Catch "My Lady Boss" Movie Trailer starring Marian Rivera and Richard Gutierrez. The two firstteaamed-up on My Best Friend's Girlfriend also on GMA Films.

Marian Rivera and Richard Gutierrez was shown in GMA-7 building on Saturday, October 20 as they are shooting some scenes in the movie tentatively titled "My Lady Boss". The said movie will be GMA Films' Valentine 2013 movie offering.

Aside from their upcoming reality show Extra Challenge which will premiere on November 2012, GMA Network's two prized stars is set to do their reunion movie on GMA Films, My Lady Boss. From the title itself it seems like a romantic-comedy film.

Movie trailer will be posted here once it becomes available online.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...